Okoni-Williams, A.D., Karim, A.B. & Wadsworth, R.A. (2018 in press). Dynamics in plant species diversity in a ten-year bush fallow chrono-sequence in Sierra Leone. Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Univ. of Sierra Leone.
- March 2019. Interim National Report of the Nagoya Protocol on Genetic Resources (Access to Benefit Sharing – ABS) of the Cnovention on Biological Diversity. Facilitated by the Environmental Protection Agency Sierra Leone (EPASL).
- December, 2018. Ecological Assessment: Environmental Impact Assessment of the Proposed Gbedin Small Hydroelectric Project, Nimba County, Republic of Liberia. December 2019.
- November 2018. Ecological Assessment: Environmental Impact Assessment of the Proposed Ganta-Tappita Road Construction, Nimba County, Republic of Liberia.
- Ecological Assessment of Sites for the Improvement of the Freetown Municipality Infrastructure: (a) Lumley Market Relocation and Vehicle Park; (b) Improvement to Congo Cross and Ferry Junction Roundabouts; and (c) Improvement to Government Wharf, Kiss Ferry and Targrin terminals. June 2018
- May, 2018. Ecological Assessment of the AGES Solar Farm Project Area, Yomandu, Bo District, Republic of Sierra Leone.
- March 2018. Post Project Evaluation Report. Strengthening Leadership for Conservation in Sierra Leone and Liberia through Research and Training on the Western Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes verus) . Mentoring for the Protection of Apes and Conservation of Ecosystems (MENTOR-PACE)
- NATIONA AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- August 2018, Accra Ghana. Consultative meeting of the Supervisors, Coordinators and Funders of the Master of Sciences Course on the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species. Organised by the IUCN, CITES and West African Biodiversity and Climate Change (WABiCC) Project.
- October 2018, Nairobi, Kenya. Consultative Meeting on the Sixth National Report (6NR) of the National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plans (NBSAP) 2020. Organized and Funded by the UN Environment & the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
- January 2019, Freetown. Workshop on Issues and Challenges in CITES implementation in Sierra Leone. Organised by National Protected Areas Authority (NPAA), funded by WABiCC and IUCN
- iv. February 2019, Bo City, Sierra Leone. Consultative Workshop on the Nagoya Protocol on Genetic Resources (Access to Benefit Sharing – ABS) of the Convention on Biological Diversity. Organised by the Environmental Protection Agency, Sierra Leone (EPASL) and funded by the CBD Secretariat.