Baio, Andrew (2019). An Assessment of the Net Economic Benefits from Sierra Leone Coastal Bottom Trawl Fishery. In Press
Baio, Andrew (2018). Fisheries Management in Data Deficient Industrial Fisheries of Sierra Leone: Input Controls and Ecological Risk Assessment. Abstract of Conference Paper. Conference Proceedings in Press. http://www.fao.org/3/CA2067EN/ca2067en.pdf
Baio, Andrew (2018). Neither Praise nor Bury: On Right-Based Fisheries Governance Experiment in Sierra Leone. Abstract of Conference Paper. Conference Proceedings in Press. http://www.fao.org/3/CA2067EN/ca2067en.pdf
Workshops and Conferences
- A preparatory meeting of experts to undertake verification visits to shortlisted institutions for selection as Africa Centres of Excellence in Fisheries and Aquaculture 15-16 March 2018, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Consultative Workshop on Fisheries Access Agreement; Minimum Terms and Condition; Regional Fisheries Management Organizations and Fisheries” 16-19 April 2018, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Inauguration Meeting of the Policy Research Network for Fisheries and Aquaculture in Africa (PRNFAA) 20, April, 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Writers Workshop on the Mainstreaming of Fisheries and Aquaculture into CAADP at NEPAD Agency Head Office in Johannesburg, South Africa 20-26 May 2018.
- Expert Review Meeting on the Verification of Institutions for Selection as Centers of Excellence in Fisheries and Aquaculture in Africa 28th– 31 May 2018, Nairobi, Kenya
- Verification Mission to the University of Cape Coast, Ghana for Selection as Center of Excellence for Fisheries and Aquaculture in Africa 29-31 August 2018.
- Closure and dissemination workshop of the Fisheries Governance Project (FishGov), Cairo, Egypt – 2-4th September 2018.
- Global conference “Tenure and User Rights 2018: Achieving Sustainable Development Goals by 2030” (User Rights 2018) in Yeosu, Republic of Korea, 10 – 14 September 2018.
- FAO Follow-up Meeting on User Rights 11-14 February 2019, Borgo di Tragliata, Fiumicino, Italy.