Proficiency in Basic ICT Literacy and Application
This 5-week (50 hours: 2 hours per day) course covers:
- Basics of computing including the different computer infrastructures and components;
- Some Microsoft Office Suite application – Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Introduction to the Internet and Emailing.
Target Groups: The course is specially designed for:
- All successful new candidates to IPAM and USL courses;
- People with no prior exposure to computers; and/or
- Individuals who want to increase their computing operational efficiency.
Course Fee: Le550,000 per participant
Duration: Monday, 7th October to Friday, 8th November 2019
Time: 9am – 11am; 11:30am – 1:30pm; 2pm – 4pm and 4:30 – 6:30pm