PROCUREMENT OF COLLEGE BUS
Procurement Number: FBC/USL/REGISTRY/ICB/2019/005
Date of issue: 9th July, 2019
Fourah Bay College has allocated funds for the Procurement of College Bus and now invites sealed bids from eligible National and International bidders who can demonstrate the ability to supply a bus that is fit for purpose.
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document, between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday, at the Procurement Office, Fourah Bay College, Mount Aureol, Freetown, Sierra Leone, West Africa where bidding documents may also be obtained upon payment of a non-refundable fee of US$ 100.00 (One hundred United States Dollars) or its equivalent in Leones for local companies to Account No. 003001109701120160 at the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank. Pay-in slips should be forwarded to Fourah Bay College Finance Office and receipts presented to the Procurement Officer.
All bids must be accompanied by:
- A bid security amount of US$2,300 or its equivalent in Leones for local companies (in a form provided in the bidding document)
- A valid Business Registration Certificate
- A valid Tax Clearance
- A valid NASSIT Clearance (National bidders only)
- A GST Certificate (National bidders only)
- A valid Council Certificate (National bidders only)
- A Manufacturer’s Authorisation
- A Coloured Brochure of the type of vehicle to be supplied
Bids must be delivered at the address below on Tuesday 30th July, 2019 on or before 10:00 a.m.
Bids will be opened on Tuesday 30th July, 2019 at 10:00 a.m in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will not be accepted.
The Deputy Vice Chancellor’s Committee Room