INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (UNIVERSITY OF SIERRA LEONE)
INTERVIEWS FOR ADMISSION INTO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
The Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM) will be conducting interviews from Thursday 22nd October to Wednesday 28th October 2020. The interviews will commence at 9:00am for shortlisted candidates who applied for admission into the various degree courses for the 2020/2021 academic year. Text messages will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
1. Thursday 22nd October, 2020 B.Sc. in Public Sector Management
2. Friday 23rd October, 2020 B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
3. Saturday 24th October, 2020 B.Sc. in Financial Services
4. Monday 26th October 2020 B.Sc. in Applied Accounting
5. Tuesday 27th October 2020 B.Sc. in Business Administration
A special Entrance Examination for candidates who applied for the Bachelor in Information Systems and Information Technology will be conducted on Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th October, 2020 at 10:00am, IPAM campus, Tower Hill, Freetown.
Candidates are required to come along with originals of relevant documents including:
- Birth Certificates
- WASSCE/O’LEVEL Results and Certificates
- School Leaving Testimonials
NB Candidates who have not received a text message are advised to contact the students and academic section latest by Wednesday 21st October 2020 for further instruction on the following numbers 030 282228 078 243095, 080 789604
For Registrar, University of Sierra Leone