VC&P is addressing the gathering at the Congregation for 2019/20
PROF. SAMAI SWEARING IN ADDRESS 2021
ADDRESS BY THE DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR OF COMAHS ON THE OCCASION OF THE SWEARING-IN CEREMONY OF NEWLY QUALIFIED DOCTORS, PHARMACISTS AND PHARMACY TECHNICIANS, NURSES, MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTISTS AND TECHNICIANS FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR- APRIL 2021 Read more
2020/2021 CONGREGATION SPEECH PROFESSOR FODAY SAHR VICE HANCELLOR AND PRINCIPAL UNIVERSITY OF SIERRA LEONE Your Excellency the President of The Republic of Sierra Leone and Chancellor of the University […]
The University of Sierra Leone is to host a National Multiplication Training (NMT)
The University of Sierra Leone is to host a National Multiplication Training (NMT) on quality assurance and curriculum development in 2020. The training will be sponsored by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) through the University of Potsdam, Berlin, Germany. Prof. Ronnie Frazer-Williams of the University of Sierra Leone is the lead trainer to be assisted by Dr Sherman Kamara of Njala University, Dr Samba Moriba of Freetown Teachers College and two international experts one from Africa and the other from Germany.
- STAFF LOGIN
- Continuing Students
- Quality Assurance
- Constituent Colleges
- Apply Online!
- Publications by Prof. Foday Sahr
- Recent Publication by Prof. Lawrence Kamara
- Recent Publication by Ronnie Fraser-Williams (Associate Prof.)
- Publication Prof. Mansaray
- Recent Publication by Dr. Arnold Dennis OKONI-WILLIAMS
- Recent Publication by Dr. P.A.T. Showers
- Current Publication by Dr. Anderson, K. F. E.
- Current publication by Dr. Mohamed Samai (Associate Professor)
ACACSC & SCC
There are no upcoming events at this time.